the Steamdays at the Whitsun weekend, Stoomgroep Turnhout hires the
grounds and utilities of the scouts St.George. in order for the
participants to have the opportunity to find a spot to put their tent,
caravan or mobile home and in this way reduce the costs of their stay in
Stoomgroep Turnhout must pay a contribution to the scouts, based upon
the total of nights per person, plus any damage that would be applied.
'temporary campsite' differs in degree from a real site by the large
degree of freedom. There is enough space and one can stay in a cozy
atmosphere when using a little self-discipline.
However, users must comply with certain agreements made and these are :
: should only be kept and taken home with you.
2) WASTEWATER : do not throw it away near your tent or caravan, but
discharge it in the designated places at the sanitary building.
3) CHEMICAL TOILETS : cleaning at the designated place at the sanitary
4) SANITARY FACILITIES : after EACH use to be cleaned by its user.
5) WATER : use it sparingly, do not wash yout car or caravan with it, do
this at home.
6) CARAVANS, MOBILE HOMES and CARS : must be put on the hard surface.
7) TENTS : allowed on the grass.
8) RESTING TIME : respect your neighbours and keep it quiet, but absolute
silence (at night) from 22:30 to 07:30 h. mandatory !
9) CAMPFIRE : strictly forbidden on the campsite to make a fire in open
ADMINISTRATOR : this is a representative of the owner of the land or
someone from Stoomgroep Turnhout.
DAMAGE : failure to comply with the above regulations gives the
administrator the choice to have the damages compensated by the people
who caused it or contributed to it.